Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Ringer Army Challenge

Only three days left until the Imperial Armour Aftermath tournament at Flat Land Games on November 2nd.  At last check a couple days ago half the spots had been reserved already and I know a number of others are planning on attending, so give the store a call today to reserve your spot.  Give Bud or Lee a call at 248-773-7854.  Besides making this post a blatant ad for the event, I figured I'd give everyone a preview of the ringer army (which hopefully won't be needed).  I'll let you figure out the extra details.

More information on the tournament can be found here. I plan to put about 2 missions a week so all five tables should be previewed with plenty of time for players to prepare. Here are links to the first three.  Vraks Prime  Mymeara  Transgressions of Trust Orpheus Kastorel Novem

We can even make a game of it and you can guess the upgrades in the comments.  If you get it right, I'll buy you lunch at the event.

Main Army

Captain on bike
10 man bike squad
10 man bike squad

Sideboard 1
Storm Talon
Chaplain

Sideboard 2
Contemptor Dreadnought

No comments:

Post a Comment