Sunday, June 23, 2013

Wraithguard model review

This is a fairly short post.  That starts with the question what do these three models have in common.  The obvious answer is that they are all the new wraithguard models, which are beautiful in my opinion.  The  less obvious answer is that they are all the same model.  The new kit is great and easily magnetized to let you get three models for the cost of one and a few magnets.  I haven't painted any yet as I ran out of magnets and need to get a few more to have all the arm options ready at once.  But I love this kit, it is one And although I won't give GW credit for doing designing models to be magnetized, they almost appear to have been.  I look forward to painting these guys and seeing how they perform on the tabletop.

No comments:

Post a Comment